Admission in the institute will be made according to the policy of merit and with the rules and regulations of the HERA and Khyber Medical University (KMU). Admission forms will be obtained from the institute just after the declaration of F.Sc results by the board. The students having minimum marks of 50% in higher secondary school level will be eligible for admission. The institute admission committee will announce the last date for the submission of the admission forms and will also announce the date for entry test. It is mandatory for every student who wants to get admission to appear in the entry / evaluation test conducted by the institute. The entry test / Interview will evaluate the candidate of their qualification and aptitude for further study. Admission committee after reviewing the entry test result and verification of the documents or entail any legal liability till it’s confirmed and the registration by the Khyber Medical University (KMU).
- Admission starts on the date announced by the Institute Admission Committee and continues according to the schedule of Khyber Medical University (KMU).
- Late admission cases are dealt with strictly in accordance with the KMU rules or until such a date fixed by the admission committee.
- Candidates placed in “E” grade in higher secondary School level are not eligible for admission
- Candidates are required to produce migration certificate along with their admission forms.
- Cases of the candidates indulging in any gross misconduct, political, illegal or criminal activities during their school period shall not be considered for admission at all.
- If a student applies for late admission, he/she has to produce an affidavit that he/she has not been admitted to any college previously and that he/she is availing the opportunity of admission for the first time. However, such cases shall be processed / dealt with according to the rules.
- The candidate late in submission of their application forms or failing to appear for test/interview on the notified date shall not claim right for admission.
- At the time of admission the students are required to furnish the following documents.
- Attested copies of DMC, Domicile, & NIC of parent/Guardian.
- Attested copies of Character Certificate & Provisional Certificate.
- Passport size photo graphs (Optional for female candidates)
- The decision of the Director and admission committee will be final in any case.
Cancellation of Admission
Admission will be cancelled under the following circumstances.
- If any information, given by the student in his/her application form is found incorrect/ found false at any stage of his/her admission will stands cancelled.
- If a student fails to attend classes within a week of start of the session or absent for more than a week during the session without any valid cause.
- If a student is found to be professional agitator or has been struck off from any educational institute on disciplinary grounds.
- If any misconduct or illegal activity is proved against him / her.
- If he/she found involved in political activity, within the college premises.
COURSE OF STUDIES
Courses applicable to BS Medical Laboratory Technology (Four Years Degree Program)
MONTHLY TESTS & HOME EXAMINATIONS
During the course of studies, periodical test / examination are regularly conducted by the institute to ensure systematic and disciplined study, and ascertain the progress of students. The results of these tests / examination are maintained in an academic progress report which will be handed over to the students for onward transmission to their parents / guardians to apprise them to the performance of their wards.
Mid Term examinations are held in the institute before annual examination. The students showing unsatisfactory performance in these exams are to be detained from appearing in annual examinations. The institute authorities reserve the right to detain a student from appearing in the Annual Examination.
Student who does not appear in the institute tests / detention examination shall be stopped from appearing in the Annual Examination.
Warning: Students are expressly warned that unsatisfactory result in class test and other internal examinations will make them liable to exclusion from the list of candidates present to the Khyber Medical University (KMU) for annual / term examination.
Imperial Education System is committed to provide a holistic education. Classroom learning is supplemented by student personal growth and development achieved through activities and programs. Through the year institution keeps the students engaged in co-curricular activities. Religious, Cultural and Literary activities are held regularly.
Study an excursion tours are also arranged by the institute, for the students each year.
GENERAL POLICY FOR STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
All the students are expected to act dignity and self respect and should be
- Honest and considerate
- Well behaved and courteous
- Strict disciplinary standards will be enforced. The order of the Director in all matters shall be final and legally binding
- Proctors are appointed with delegated authority to maintain discipline.
- Students must observe such rules and regulation in the matter of studies and practical as are made from time to time. Academic dishonesty and cheating will result in suspension from the institute, or in serious cases, expulsion from the institute.
- The possession, use or consumption of alcoholic beverages or drug is strictly forbidden. Violation of this policy will result in strict disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from the institute.
- The possession of weapon of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- The students are required to wear institute uniform, when they are in the campus. Failure to wear proper uniform will result in a fine.
- Smoking within the institute premises is strictly prohibited.
- Student is expected to attend every lecture. Irregular attendance is punished by fines @ Rs. 50/- lecture missed.
- Any student absent for more than five days without permission will automatically be struck off the rolls.
- If a student fails to attend 75% of scheduled classes in each of his/her subject, his/her examination form will not be sent to university.
- A signature of Father/Guardian with reason for leave of a student is required in the leave application for a period of more than three days, but not exceeding five days in any case.
- In the case of illness, the leaves are acceptable only if issued by a certificate by medical officer.
Imperial Education System will have a transformative impact on society through continual innovation in education, research, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
The mission of Imperial Education is to achieve a good level of academic excellence, which measures favorably on the touchstone of international standards. The Institute strives to build up a critical mass of highly skilled people capable of playing an effective role in the growth of national and international economies. The Institute’s educational system is designed in such a way that it encourages traditions, values, tolerance, and enlightenment in our society.
Message from the Chairman
Education is the core value of a nation, and the function of an educational institution is not only to take care of an individual’s academic growth but also to take charge of his/her personal, social, mental, psychological, and spiritual maturity for overall learning and transformation. Only an institution which takes care of all these dynamics can shape a true scholar and a true professional, and Imperial Education System is one of its kind in this realm.
Imperial Education System, established in 2016 under the Societies’ Registration Act XXI of 1860, has now emerged as a sustainable organization with the grace of Almighty and the committed efforts of the faculty and the management.
This is heartening to know that apart from excelling in academic standards, students of Imperial Education System actively participate in diverse socio-cultural activities of high standards such as tree plantation, traffic education, blood donation, youth awareness, and community service campaigns, drives, and projects to nurture exceptional values of social importance. The Institute, energized by its distinguished faculty and strengthened by its brilliant students, now stands in the highest echelons of education in the country and strives to forge new paths for a brighter tomorrow of Pakistan.
I pray to Allah to crown our endeavors’ with success!
Financial Aids and Scholarships
The Imperial Education System also provide financial supports to needy students at least 10% of the students in order to help them in meet the cost of studying. The financial aids are provided through a number of means, which include merit scholarship, partial fee waivers, and installments.
Scholarships are only provided to the students who seek admission in the bachelor programs. The following are the rules for merit scholarship.
Students with higher percentage of marks at the intermediate level or equivalent examinations can avail scholarships on the following basis.
- IES will conduct a test and interview under the (Financial Support Programs Committee) for awarding the scholarship and financial assistance.
- Students with 80% or more marks will get a 40% tuition fee waiver for the first semester.
Scholarship will continue if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.25.
- Students with more than 75% and less than 79% marks will get a 15% tuition fee waiver for the first semester. Scholarship will continue if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Students are required to apply for scholarship to the college during the admission process. Fee discount on need basis is also available but students are required to apply using specific form available for this purpose during the admission process. All applications for fee discounts will be analyzed and decided on cases to case basis by the financial aid and scholarship committee of the college. The committee may require a face to face interview with the students and/or his or her parents.
Scholarship and fee discount scheme.
The Imperial Education System Peshawar takes special care of its deprived students and not only gives them eminent education but also keeps a bird’s eye on their financial concerns and plays vital role to resolve them so that the students may not face any obstacle in the way of education. The IES is committed to support the “poor” students to pursue their academic excellence. There are so many students who cannot afford the college fee because of their poor financial background. It has been therefore, decided that financial assistance should be provided to the students, who demonstrate their weak financial position, on need basis. The magnitude of the financial assistance, in term of amount, may be decided by the (Financial Support Programs Committee) considering the need of the applicants. It expected of the students who are awarded college financial support that they would show good academic performance, are regular in classes and demonstrate good personal behavior.
The college also provides financial support to the needy students in order to help them meet the cost of studying. The financial aid is provided through a number of means, which include merit scholarship, partial fee waivers and installments. Merit and need based scholarships are provided only to those students who seeks admission in bachelor program.
How to Apply
Students are required to apply for scholarship and fee discount using a prescribed form developed for this purpose. Financial assistance is available from the registrar office and as well as on the college site. After completing the form, students are required to submit the form to the Registrar office for further processing.
all the top courses we offer
Biomedical engineering (BME) is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to...
Course duration : 4 Years Degree Level : Bachelor DegreeRead More
Bs. Medical Lab Technology (Bs-MLT)
A Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT), also referred to as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist...
Course duration : 4 Years Degree Level : Bachelor DegreeRead More